Apply for a Microenterprise Support Grant
WSMA Opens RFP for Business Support Services in Washington
The Washington State Microenterprise Association (WSMA) is seeking proposals to expand availability of and access to quality business training, technical assistance and financing services to small businesses with 5 or fewer employees in Washington state. This funding is made possible by the State of Washington through the Department of Commerce and is available for both urban and rural communities.
- RFP FOR FALL 2020 CYCLE NOW CLOSED.
- Proposals were due on or before 12:00 pm - November 30, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Program Guidelines: URBAN
- Program Guidelines: RURAL
- Microenterprise Development Organizations (MDO’s) and those interested in becoming MDO’s throughout Washington State are welcome to apply for projects that focus on business training, technical assistance and microlending support for the smallest businesses in the state. Check out our partners here, to learn more current programs being offered around the state.
- The Bidder Teleconference was held on November 6, 2020 at 1:00pm PST. Our FAQs have been updated to reflect the Q&As from the teleconference.
We know now, more than ever, small businesses need support and technical assistance that helps them survive during this pandemic. In addition to microlending, many of our MDO partners help businesses apply state and federal grants and loans, open new markets, get ready for growth or changes in their operations and prepare for Washington’s economic recovery.